Have you ever wanted to know how bloggers show their Instagram photos in their sidebar in a beautiful grid format? Wonder no more. Instagram is a great social media platform that you can use to express your branding creatively and show your blog readers a more behind the scenes look into your blog and life. So today I’m going to show you how you can display this beautiful widget in your sidebar or widget area. I integrate these widgets into all of The Blog Loft themes.
- In your widget area, add a text Widget
- Go to www.lightwidget.com to get your widget code. (See images below)
- Enter your information
- Choose the # of rows and columns you want in your widget. For the Urban Black White theme for example, I’ve created two different Instagram Widgets for the theme. One with two columns and one with three.
- Click on “Preview”
- A new button will appear next to “Preview” that says “Get Code” Click on this
- You will be taken to a page with your newly generated Instagram Widget code. Scroll to the top to see your code, and click on “Copy to Clipboard”
- Paste the code into your text widget